Hockey Face Shield, nhlfansjersey.com, Boston Bruins

Dépendance, conséquences et addiction. Ici on parle et on s'entraide.

Modérateur : Membres du comité d'administration

WilliamR
Hauteur As
Hauteur As

Hockey Face Shield, nhlfansjersey.com, Boston Bruins

Messagepar WilliamR » Jeudi 04 Février 2021 10:52

Jake DeBrusk (lower body) and Tuukka Rask (undisclosed) won’t play in Thursday’s game against Pittsburgh. Tyler Bozak (upper body) will be unavailable for St. Louis on Thursday night. Colorado’s Matt Calvert (upper body) is out indefinitely. For more injury news and player updates prior to Thursday’s busy slate keep it locked to Rotoworld’s Injury Report.

Tony Cocchi, wearing Hank Aarons’s actual jersey and Cason Zanardo look at the memorial while paying respect to the baseball player and community member, at his home run location at the former Turner Field parking area on Jan. 23, 2021, in Atlanta, Georgia. Hank Aaron played for the Atlanta Braves and was known as the Home-Run King. (Photo by Megan Varner/Getty Images)

Robin Lehner - Vegas Golden Knights: So far this year Lehner has a record of 2-1-1 with a save percentage of .885 and a GAA of 2.95. He is not having the performance he needs to have, especially when considering that he is still fighting for the starting spot in Vegas. His counterpart, Marc-Andre Fleury, has been posting far better number in this early season stretch and if Lehner’s game does not improve quickly it will be difficult for Vegas to justify giving him half of their starts. The only reason Fleury fell to the good and not great column this week is because he is seeing half the ice time, and this factor also pushes Lehner to the bad column this week. Lehner will likely play in one game this upcoming week against the Los Angeles Kings, a matchup where he really needs to take advantage and put up a season-redeeming performance.Los Angeles Kings

“They’ve really helped me make this transition as easy as possible, and they’ve welcomed me with open arms,” he said. “So, I just wanted to share that joy with them. It was a great — a moment and a great connection. That’s probably something that I’ll always cherish.”

They also missed a blatant crosscheck from Casey Cizikas on Oskar Lindblom in the third period.Montreal Canadiens

Duchene played in his 800th career game. Duchene is in his second season with the Predators after stops in Colorado, Ottawa and Columbus.Boston Bruins

nhlfansjersey.com
Hockey Face Shield

Marchand and the Capitals have a very long and venomous history as opponents. Most recently, Marchand criticized various Caps players for breaking COVID protocol. The Capitals' Alex Ovechkin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Dmitry Orlov and Ilya Samsonov were caught lounging in a hotel room together on the team’s road trip last week -- a slip-up which resulted in a $100,000 fine and caused all four players to miss at least four games for safety purposes.Pittsburgh Penguins

Revenir vers « Jeu responsable et aide aux joueurs dépendants »