mlbfantasygm.com, Los Angeles Angels, Fanatics Face Mask

Une question sur le fonctionnement du site et du forum ? C'est ici !

Modérateur : Membres du comité d'administration

WilliamR
Hauteur As
Hauteur As

mlbfantasygm.com, Los Angeles Angels, Fanatics Face Mask

Messagepar WilliamR » Lundi 22 Février 2021 09:04

Based on what Kershaw and his wife, Ellen, told Castillo, it’s entirely imaginable that the 32-year-old left-hander retires or signs with his hometown Texas Rangers next winter.

"There is a level of excitement, and we need to continue to build on that, not only on the baseball side but on the business side as well."

"I was talking to PJ Pilittere the other day, and talking about some of the conversations that he’s having that are pretty advanced from a hitting standpoint. This is a guy that loves hitting, that understands it a little bit," Boone explained. "So I know Marcus is very excited to work with him and has really liked what he’s seen, just in batting practice. This is a guy that came with a really strong offensive reputation and our early eyes on him confirm that.”

Adds O'Dowd: "Once you have this kind of talent, you have to commit. You say, 'OK, give this guy 550 plate appearances.' At 26, now's the time."Tampa Bay Rays

"That's something I can't do -- I can't name myself the starting catcher," Sanchez said through an interpreter. "But what I can tell you is I do want to be playing every day. I don't see myself just playing two times a week. I feel I would like to have the opportunity to play every day."Los Angeles Angels

Meanwhile, the Mets circled back on free agent pitchers with the rotation still in need of an upgrade.Pittsburgh Pirates

mlbfantasygm.com
Fanatics Face Mask

Former Mets reliever Justin Wilson is now a part of the Yankees bullpen. SNY MLB Insider Andy Martino discuses with SNY's Doug Williams why the Mets viewed Aaron Loup higher on their board than Wilson. However, Martino explains that the Yankees viewed Wilson more of a priority than pursuing Loup. We'll see which front office had the better instincts once the 2021 season unfolds.Atlanta Braves

Revenir vers « Support site et forum »